Because Right Now, We Need Great Leaders Everywhere
Defy Expectations drives business success by helping you get the right people, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things.
What we do for you
- Use our years of senior business experience to help your business thrive
- Help businesses succeed by aligning individuals and teams to corporate goals
- Work at all levels to help you develop your leadership pipeline
- Grow resilient leaders and teams with shared purpose to manage an unknown future
How we do it
- Work with you to understand your objectives
- Use a combination of one to one, team coaching and training at all levels in the organisation to build leadership capacity.
- Our unique coaching model integrates mind and body using our "Fit to Lead" methodology
- Build understanding of how to leverage strengths
- Create individual and team "operating manuals" to embed agreed behaviours
Why we are different
- Senior business people with significant P&L experience in Finance, Manufacturing, Technology and Education
- Focus on outcomes that drive the bottom line
- Make change stick by integrating mind and body
- Offer transparent pricing
- Data driven with measurable results and agreed metrics
Solving your problems
Covid has taught us that to survive companies need great leadership at all levels, resilience, great communication, innovation and agile processes. These are all learned skills and we have developed methodologies to train and coach teams in them. We have a high success rate and very happy customers. Please contact us if you would like to join them.
Are you setting yourself up for success?
Do you want to learn how can you set yourself up for success? Join us for our next event in January 2022.
Come and learn from the experts at Defy Expectations. Understand the latest tools and techniques Prepare for your next career step. Learn how to communicate to inspire change.
If yes, join us on 26th & 27th January 2022 in Oxford at the Voco Thames Hotel for a 2 day workshop that will empower you to become a resilient and effective manager.